Hey guys! I just want to start of by saying I did not think I was going to survive this week and…… I did! I’ve been a vegan for a full week no cheating or modifications. I think before when I would try and be vegan I just did not have many options when it came to the meals or I did not have to cook so I would end up cheating. What kept me on track definitely would have to be meal prepping. Having planned meals is very important when clean eating in general. whenever I would get hungry I would heat up my meal and continue with my day. If there’s a microwave where you are going THERE ARE NO EXCUSES.
Pros of the week:
– My energy has increased immensely. I do not feel so lethargic how I would with the Keto diet.
– Bowel movements are regular.
– My headaches were bad the first three days now they are rare.
– My skin is clear.
– I feel less bloated after my meals.
Cons of the week:
– It is difficult to find affordable vegan brands.
– Major stores like Walmart, and Aldis lack vegan options.
– Vegan ice cream is gross lmao.
– I am hungry more often (if you meal plan correctly not too much of an issue)
I have lost 2lbs since the beginning of the week and my belly feels a bit flatter. I want to start sharing my body measurements weekly to see if theirs a difference rather than photos. If the weeks keep going as smooth as the first week I can definitely see myself making it a life style. It is a bit tough going out to eat but there are always alternatives. A lot of restaurants are obtaining a vegan menus. As a vegan waitress I always have options for my guest just simply because I know the struggle of being vegan and going out to eat with people who are not. It is not impossible to be vegan and enjoy your meals or be a vegan in general, with a little research you won’t even think of the word MEAT!
Here is my favorite recipe of the week off the fit&thick 31 day plant -based power-up:
Here is my favorite circuit of the week in the fit&thick app:
Remember to follow my FITGRAM: @selflove.angie